When filling in your taxation return:

Don’t forget to claim your union deductions when filling in your tax return for the financial year.

If you need clarification for the Australian Taxation Office please ring the union office and we will send out confirmation to you.

The Australian Taxation Office has a website to help answer any queries you may have.

The ATO’s website address is www.ato.gov.au