Union rules – resignation

When resigning from your employment:

Remember, when terminating your employment you will need to advise the Union of your movements (i.e. either leaving the industry totally or transferring to another employer).

This information is not automatically provided to the Union by your employer so it is imperative that you advise the Union as soon as possible.

If the Union has not been made aware in writing that you wish to cease your payments by direct debit then overpaid union fees will not be refunded.